Transitions Housing Solutions CIC has developed a specialist knowledge and experience in housing with support services and providing training.
We have the expertise in delivering housing and support solutions for vulnerable groups of society. This includes people that have experienced homelessness due to current challenges in the housing market or those who have been identified as having housing and additional support needs.
We are currently able to provide a range of accommodation options including:
· High Risk and Complex needs Supported housing
· Care Leavers supported housing
· Emergency accommodation for single adults and couples
· Floating support services (Spring 2021)
· Emergency housing for families (Spring 2021)
· General needs housing (Autumn 2021)
We are able to offer support to:
· Male and Females Adults 18+
· Open to children leaving care with housing support needs 16+ (Specific properties only)
· People who have been homeless or are at risk of homelessness
· Families (Spring 2021)
· People with Learning Disabilities (Spring 2021)
· Former members of the regular armed forces
· People experiencing mental illness or impairment
· People experiencing alcohol or drug related issues
· People leaving prison
· People serving community-based sentence's or on probation/ licence
We provide Quality Housing in the form of Shared housing, Genrally HMO style properties in and around Nottingham for up to 4 service users max .
We also provide smaller properties for those with lower support needs and have been assessed as a lower risk or have previously displayed behaviour that would prevent them from being able to live in shared property .
Once we have received a referral, we asses the individuals support need via a telephone, or face to face interview. During this interview we discuss with the individual the support The Person feels they need to be able to move on to independent self contained accommodation.
We create support plans and document all the actions and progress made toward the support plan goal which will enable them to work towards transitioning from a supported accommodation property to their own independent accommodation in the private or public housing market
As part of our service we actively encourage and support our service user to enrol in some form of training education or employment as i help to give them a routine and enable them to gain valuable skills , such as:
Key Skill in Maths and English
Time keeping and organisation
We have partnerships with educational providers offering courses in GCSE english and Maths, Hair and Beauty , Motor Mechanics, Engineering, Electrical installation and Building Skills.
We also manage properties for landlords who are tired or just don't have time to manage their properties, tenants whilst navigating the benefits system and chasing rent payments .
We have a specialist knowledge in working with housing benefits and universal credit claimants and help manage their rent accounts on your behalf. We also can take over the management of the property on a FPI lease basis, so that you have a guaranteed income with out the hassle of chasing rent payments and arranging repairs to properties.
For more information please get in touch.